Wednesday, October 3, 2012

hi guys in my case my 60d worked with this error. but what happens is you feel unhappy the moment the camera starts up and the error pops up. what i discovered is

1. the camera comes back to normal when the shutter release is half pressed for 2 or 3 seconds.
2.switch ob your camera in video mode and the go to your preferred setting.

NOTE: in both the cases you will find the the error pops up each time the camera is switched on and switched off.

3. i dont know how the third solution will work for you but it worked for me. go to the camera menu and go to the settings tab and find for the sensor cleaning. turn the automatic sensor cleaning to disable and when you want to clean the senson clean sensor manually

hope this will work it did for me         Thank you for reading.

8 comments:

  1. I have the same error! It s been only 10 days and I got this error! Someone said that sometimes sd card causes this problem.. But I m not conviced! Hopefully my shop will replace it with the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh My God. My Canon 60D also Getting this same Problem.
    When i start Video Recording it normally records the Movie But when i try to stop the recording i cannot Stop and it shows BUSY, after few seconds it shows "MOVIE CANNOT RECORDING AUTOMATICALLY STOPPED" i shocked to see this Message came from My Camera and then i Saw "Err 70" so what to do Now Please tell me the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the same problem but htings changed when I changed from Jpeg to RAW. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. après avoir lu vos commentaires j'ai assayé le nettoyage du capteur.
    J'ai remarqué que j'avais le problème seulement quand je montais une lentille. Aussi j'ai enlevé la lentille du boitier et j'ai lancé plusieurs nettoyage du capteur immédiat. Je mettais ma main à plat sur l'emplacement de la lentille pour que le capteur ne soit pas exposé à la lumière pendant le nettoyage.j'ai fais plusieurs nettoyages manuels.et là le problème semble avoir disparut

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sensor cleaning trick worked buy why does it give u error 70 anyways?

    ReplyDelete